I lost my Telus Cell, NOW WHAT? :'(?

SoBored

Mar 20, 2009
I lost it n friday, today is Wednesday. so im positive its dead. i know someone picked it up... i went back the same route i went when i lost it TWICE and i went on the website and it says a dollar has been spent off my pay and talk account since i ost it, May 23rd. I heard that theyre is a site where u can "track" where a certain cell is just by its number... is this even possible? and so, where site? i just want to know where my phone is :'(

i think you should cancel your account and buy a new phone. I hope you didnt have any nude photos of yourself on it.

Call Telus. When you get the options one of them is to report a stolen or lost phone. Ive never pressed that option before but it is worth a try.
Good luck!!

Call TELUS now and tell them that you lost it. They will make the phone unusable and record it as 'lost' so that no one else can activate it ever again. The Police may be able to trace a phones location with help from the cell companies but they certainly won't do it for a lost phone since this action requires the okay from a Judge. It's unlikely that your phone will come back to you so you should just buy a new one.

report it as lost.
you dont need the person running up your bill.
also, talk to an operator about having it tracked.
they would know better than anyone.

call telus and tell them it was stolen. sometimes they will give you a new phone if you are locked into a contract with them.

call telus and tell them it was stolen. sometimes they will give you a new phone if you are locked into a contract with them.

TELUS will not replace your phone, no matter what. If you were a big user, like you spend $200 or more per month, they might give you a reduced price on a replacement but since you are a pay&talk client that is unlikely. As far as 'tracking' or 'tracing' your phone, it is impossible if the phone is turned off or if the battery is dead. The outlook is grim that you will ever see your phone again. Sorry.

Back