Does Yankees and Red Sox don't want Rays and Blue Jays get on the top of AL East?

yankeesx06

May 22, 2009
I think the Red Sox and Yankees are friends for now, both of them are trying to get on top easily and get a comfortable lead in AL East, it looks like the Red Sox are not concern about the Yanks, and Yanks are not concern about the Sox, both team are concern about Blue Jays and Rays.

i only want the Sox topping the AL East of course. we are 5-0 against the Yankees i care about that more than our record against Rays & Toronto

i think they all want to be on top i dont think its a matter of two teams wanting the other teams to stay bad they just all want to be the best and want the other 3 teams to do bad.

I think all of the teams want to be on the top. The only way to get there is to win as many games as possible, it's that simple.

i think that the jays have one of the top rosters in the al east this year. depth at pitching is excellent and will only improve with the return of those currently on the dl. fielding has been good and the hitters have really bought into the coaching philosophy....cito is a fabulous manager for the yunger kids and is excellent with the established talent as well...i would be very pleasently surprised to see them remain on top of the al east for the whole season....playoff games r where they should be this season..................GO JAYS GO!

I couldn't be happier that my Toronto Blue Jays have been leading the division for almost two months. Don't be surprised if they stay there all year. This team is better than most people realize. We have the best pitcher in the game today--Roy Halladay.
Somebody said they were overachieving. I say in past years they have been underachieving.And the best part is that bum AJ Burnett is now the Yankees problem.

Right now the Red Sox and the Yankees are trailed by the Blue Jays in AL East. Rays were the ones who forced the Yankees not to qualify to playoffs last year where they later moved on to World Series and defeated by the Phillies. If the Blue Jays win the AL East by the end of the regular season, either Yankees or Red Sox will win the AL Wildcard and either Red Sox or Yankees will not be in the playoffs. otherwise if either Royals, Angels, Rays Tigers or Rangers will win the AL Wildcard, both Red Sox and Yankees will not be in the playoffs because it would be strange not having Red Sox and Yankees in the Playoffs so both Red Sox or Yankees can try to win AL East this year.

Right now the Red Sox and the Yankees are trailed by the Blue Jays in AL East. Rays were the ones who forced the Yankees not to qualify to playoffs last year where they later moved on to World Series and defeated by the Phillies. If the Blue Jays win the AL East by the end of the regular season, either Yankees or Red Sox will win the AL Wildcard and either Red Sox or Yankees will not be in the playoffs. otherwise if either Royals, Angels, Rays Tigers or Rangers will win the AL Wildcard, both Red Sox and Yankees will not be in the playoffs because it would be strange not having Red Sox and Yankees in the Playoffs so both Red Sox or Yankees can try to win AL East this year.

blue jays are overachieving
rays are underachieving
red sox suck

i hate the yanks, but they will probably win the division.
Go Rays though!

Back