Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Have boyfriend, he's going away to college, I wanna ride with this guy on his...

...sport bike, bad? I just met this guy in one of my college classes, and we have become really good friends. One thing that I love about him is that he rides a sport bike, and he really wants to take me on a ride, and I really wanna go on a ride too. The problem is that I have a boyfriend, and he's a pretty jealous one at that. We have been together for 4 years off and on. So, I was thinking of just waiting till he goes away to college because that would make things much easier if I were to ride with this guy and hangout with him.

I just don't ever have fun and get out, and this is due to my boyfriend. This is why I really wouldn't feel bad about doing this. I mean it's not cheating if I'm just riding on the back of this guy's bike, just having some fun.

What are your thoughts?
    I know this question could go in the relationship category or whatever, I just wanted motorcyle guys opinions!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Then you shouldn't have a boyfriend, there, wasn't that simple ?

Downloads
    Uploads
    call doctor Phil and leave us out of it!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd say if you want to keep your boyfriend, don't do it. If you want a new boyfriend, go for it

Downloads
    Uploads
    Your first relationship hasn't gone anywhere after 4 years? It is time to move on.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree with the other old guy

In college, my missus had a couple of guys from rich families chasing her and there was, certainly, no shortage of admirers handsomer than I. Now, thirty-plus years after our first date (a motorcycle ride), my wife still tells me I"m a fun date

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not a jealous guy but if my GF went on the back of another guys bike that I didn't know, I would be PO'ed. Not just cause I know what is on this biker guys mind (hint, hint), I would be concerned for your safety. He may be a total nit wit on his bike and you could get hurt simply because he wants to "impress" you.

If you don't really care about the guy in college and you are are off/on, doesn't really seem like you guys are made for one another but that's not for me to decide. If you care about your BF and how he feels I wouldn't do it, if not go ahead, but make sure you know how well this guy can ride before you hop on.

Ask him how long he has been riding, how many bikes he's owned, if he had dumped his bike before. Also try and watch how he rides, is he wreckless or cautious. Get the facts before you swing your leg over that seat because your putting your life in this kids hands...remember that! Good Luck!

Downloads
    Uploads
    He will be in your pants before too long! Rode my whole life. See it happen all the time!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think that if you want to have other male friends and your boyfriend is not okay with it, you should leave him. Don't sacrifice what you want in your social life for someone who can't handle the jealousy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    1. You're going to be hugging on another guy, while he's riding around, or you'll fall off.

So, ask if you'd mind if he was holding onto a girl for a while; AND doing it while you're not around, because he knows it would make you upset. Think hard on how you'd feel about that.

2. You can say it's not cheating, and just having fun.

So, ask yourself this, did you see your boyfriend at the beginning, with the intent to date him? Or were you just having fun, and it developed?

And if it did the latter...then it's possible for that to happen again. That's simple logic. Most relationships start out as friends, that turn into other things. So it's pointless for you to claim what it is, isn't, or won't be.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast