Have boyfriend, he's going away to college, I wanna ride with this guy on his...

Riding as a passenger on a sport bike, you have to hold on tight to prevent from falling off.
Your crotch is going to be grinding against his rear and your chest rubbing on his back.
Use your own judgment.
How would your boyfriend react to this behavior.
Me personally, I would trust my woman and let her have a good time.
Are you sure your boyfriend is the right guy for you?
Trust is a big factor in a healthy relationship.

...sport bike, bad? I just met this guy in one of my college classes, and we have become really good friends. One thing that I love about him is that he rides a sport bike, and he really wants to take me on a ride, and I really wanna go on a ride too. The problem is that I have a boyfriend, and he's a pretty jealous one at that. We have been together for 4 years off and on. So, I was thinking of just waiting till he goes away to college because that would make things much easier if I were to ride with this guy and hangout with him.

I just don't ever have fun and get out, and this is due to my boyfriend. This is why I really wouldn't feel bad about doing this. I mean it's not cheating if I'm just riding on the back of this guy's bike, just having some fun.

What are your thoughts?
I know this question could go in the relationship category or whatever, I just wanted motorcyle guys opinions!

If you want to ride with somebody else, the relationship is already over!
Wait until your boyfriend goes to college, then dump him and do whatever you want. Or break up with him now and go on with your life. Either way, he'll be getting laid soon after his arrival to his new school, even if you don't break up at all!

Back