i like this guy and he always smiles at me in the hall but i have not met him help?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm1

Sep 3, 2008
ok so i like this one guy at school and he looks at me when i see him and we text on the weekend does he like me and i have never met before and i want to but he never does come to meet me i think cuz he is nervous because he never does really talk much with girls he is more into his sports

yeah he seems to be pretty nervous. if you're not nervous you should ask him if he wants to go out and do something. something you feel comfortable doing with someone you like. he most definitely likes you if he is taking the time to text you and stuff.

just go ahead and ask if you're not so shy.

Just make the first move toward your friendship, and let him make the first move toward your relationship.
Hope this helps, good luck.

that is just like me but i like knowing people and i am a people person so when he smiles just say hey and keep walking and go talk to him but don't seem crazy and wild

Sounds like he's waiting for you to make a move. Guys are often intimidated by the women they find amazingly beautiful. I used to be that way when I was younger.

Make it a point to bump into him and invite him to hang out with you and your friends.

Hope I have been helpful and good luck.

<he always smiles at me in the hall >

Maybe he has gas, or you have a piece of food stuck between your teeth.

Go up to him and say Hi I am ____ I have see you around, so where are you from. trust me, he wont run from you or anything like that.

Perhaps get involved with a sport he likes, or study up on it.
You should also go up and introduce yourself. Break the ice and show him that you want to talk. In your text messages to him, ask him things like if he was interested in a girl, or if he was ready to date. I have this same problem now and that's what I did, and now we're closer than ever! :)

ok so he could be into you, it is very possible that he is. go to one of his games, show him you are interested. try to say hi and get a hi back from him. maybe if your feeling bold go talk to him in person, get some conversation going

He might freeze up when u talk to him trust me i do when a girl i like talks to me then i tell her all my flaws just give him your number when u talk to him ok he also might be a little obsessive like i am and call u every 10 seconds if he starts that and u feakeut just kiss him it will stop.

Make the move first! go up to him and shake his hand.

Mention to him that you notice he always smiles at you.

i no how dat is see i wuld tell u to go up to him but i dotn hav da gutz to do dat in my situation so i cant tell u dat lol but umm iunno dependss on u if u feel da timing is right smile at him too or wave or if u walk by him juss be lik queitly so only he hears..."hi" just dont be lik "HI!!!" so everyone in the hall hears kk ahhaa

Back