Any shops in the UK that sell shisha al-Fakher tobacco?

KayleighB

Sep 15, 2008
I wanted to buy from the Al-Fakher site, but their postage to the UK is ridiculous, at near enough $40!!! I also want somewhere that does uncommon flavours, as i want to try honey. Does anyone know any shops that either i could buy online, but have cheaper postage, or any shops in either London, or Leeds that i could go to? Thanks!

www.theshishashop.com
They're very good and a fast delivery.

They haven't got as many flavours as they used to have of Al Fakher but they get some unusual flavour which sell Very quickly. I only really use mint to mix with Al Nakhla Orange.

They have had Al Fakher Honey, Chocolate and Cinnamon flavours recently.

Al Fakher

At the current moment HookahRoyal.com (a London based online Shisha shop) have Al Fakher Honey 250g in stock for £13.99.

hi there

I dont own a shop, but what i do have for sale is a HUGE selection of Al-Fakher shisha flavours (with the unbroken Al Fakher seal) in a variety of sizes (from 50g through to 1kg).

I am based in the UK, and my prices are better than the competitors.

for a list of what i have and an instant quote, my name is Shaf, and my number is 07795175150

hiya
i have all the range in al fakhar flvrs for sale am base in the uk and could offer all the 1kg tubs for 28 pound each, apart from pear,kiwi, grenadine, bubble gum, guava and the four flvrs in gold range which are at 35 pounds for each 1 kg,

you could contact me on 07922814309 and my names zain

Try www.alfakherflavours.com for Al Fakher UK

I always order from Al Fakher as they have the full range of Al Fakher molasses and always have stock. Their prices include FREE delivery.

Has anyone tried to get from Al Fakher lately. What about the exorbitant taxes that are meant to be paid? Do customs seize it on arrival?

Customs uk siezed my al fakher order

I made an order for 14kg of al fakher form alfakheronline.com, they decided 2 split the order into a 9kg box and a 5kg box so customs wouldnt track it however the 9kg was tracked and destroyed, we were told to pay £1300 for it not to be destroyed but obvviuously not worth it. the other box we are still waiting for because the communication with the staff at alfakheronline.com are soo bad. do not order from them ever. they never reply to emails and on the phone they say to ring back when manager is here but she never is.

al fakher

hi ya there i have many flavours of the AL FAKHER BRAND!! i have much flavours including double apple in which i sell the most, i have also got alot of flavours which most people dont have in other words, REAR!! If you'd like to get in contact with me for more details my numer is 07827859147 cheers the name sakii.

dens strurni

Just order from Buy Al Fakher Shisha Flavours | AlFakherFlavours.com as they have a wide variety of flavours. I have been ordering from them for the past year and the service and delivery is great. I love getting 1Kg Mint and 1 Kg Grape from them all the time. Sometimes I get other flavours if I like such as Licorice, Double Apple, Energy Drink Flavour, Bubble Gum. Try it and let me know your experience.

hi if you want 1kg al fakher
30-35 call 07956003856
london based seller got all you need.

alfakher-europe

try alfakher-europe[dot]com...they are the only legal distributors of AlFakher in the UK and Europe. Their prices are very competitive as well.

Back