What Sony Ericsson phone would you recommend?

dbrooke407

Apr 16, 2009
I have $700 and just broke my phone. So I'm buying a new one. I have a Sony memory card for my phone so only a Sony Ericsson phone will do. I have looked at everything! And I love the C903. I was looking at a P1 and on Ebay it sells for less than $300. Is it a good phone??

Any other Sony Ericsson phones you recommend would help.
Thanks!
Also if you know any stores like Best Buy and Circuit City could you please list them. My mind has gone completely blank on them.

i have one of them and its really shitty i asked the lady before i bought it and she said it was too i just didnt want to believe her i mean its a good phone just the buttons on the front started coming out

Sony Ericsson S312 is an affordable model with a 2-megapixel camera and a small 176x220 pixels display. Other features include stereo Bluetooth, Memory Stick Micro M2 memory card slot, FM Radio and Organizer.

Cute too!

Sony Ericsson S312 is an affordable model with a 2-megapixel camera and a small 176x220 pixels display. Other features include stereo Bluetooth, Memory Stick Micro M2 memory card slot, FM Radio and Organizer.

Cute too!

Cute too!

Back