Not wanting to have sex the night you get engaged?

LadyAnne

Apr 13, 2009
I'm 8 weeks pregnant and I feel like crap. I've been sick all day long and my boyfriend proposed tonight. He wants to have sex to "celebrate" and he's made that pretty clear. He's pretty understanding, but I don't want to let him down tonight either. How can I compromise with him to not have sex tonight and make it up later?

He's your fiance, you have to tell him the truth. You feel like crap and no matter how much you love him and he loves you, tonight is not the best for sex. If he gets all hurt and unhappy you can barter for sexual favors later, this is also a useful method of finding out what really turns on the guy you will have sex with for the rest of your life.

He's your fiance, you have to tell him the truth. You feel like crap and no matter how much you love him and he loves you, tonight is not the best for sex. If he gets all hurt and unhappy you can barter for sexual favors later, this is also a useful method of finding out what really turns on the guy you will have sex with for the rest of your life.

Write him an IOU. LOL! No but really, it shouldn't be a problem if he loves you (If he proposed he obviously does), Maybe you will feel like it in the morning or tomorrow night? Suprise him with something you don't normally do but know that he really likes - make it special rather then just doing because you feel obligated to.

maybe once you get into things you'll start to feel like it. :) it works for me if i'm not in the mood

or compromise by giving him a little treat.

Back