Honda Civic, Ford Focus, Scion tC and Mazda 3?

Cam

May 15, 2008
Well i turn 16 in a few months and i am going to look at cars next week and i have a budget MAX of around $20k. I have been looking around at cars and have narrowed it down to these four.
-Honda Civic (09)
-Ford Focus (09)
-Scion tC (09)
-Mazda 3 (10)

I would just like some feedback on which ones you guys think are the coolest/safest/more reliable or anything like that...
please and thank you

all these cars are prettty safe. though the mazda 3 scored a little bit lower for side impact safety. i can personally vouch that scions are very safe. if you are just looking at base models the scion tc actually has the most horsepower and the most torque for its class. the mazda 3 has comparable power but less torque. all are very reliable but the top three are going to be honda, scion, and mazda. however, of the cars on your list the tc will hurt you the most for insurance because it's the one mostly likely one to be treated like a sports car. if you ask me the focus will probably be your best bet if insurance is your main issue. otherwise its really hard to tell you which one is the coolest because that is a highly personal opinion.

Back