Nokia 7210 Supernova software update problem??? PLZ HELP ME?

adyniz

Aug 29, 2008
Hi guys i have recently updated my Nokia 7210 Supernova Software through Nokia Pc Suit.
The update was successfullly completed but after completion when i started to use my mobile then i found a huge problem in it.Everything was fine but whenever i tried to use camera and try to snap photos then the screen turns into white and then gone.After it when i touch any button on the keypad then again the set becomes fully active,just like Standby Mode.
There is no problem in setting.It is my Brand new set and i don't want to lose it.
Please Guys HELP me :-(.
Note:-All these things are happening after the software update.

Tell me Some Solutions.PLZ

i tel u dat was d same prblem wid my 7210...go to nearest mobile repairing shop...its a software prblm...dey wil jus take 300 n wil repair d software of ur fone

hi i have nokia 7210supernova
my phone automaticaly delete the in built things like games, calculator,music player.
what should i do????/
plz help me

my music player player of 7210 is not working. whenever i try to play files , the phone gets hang. also i am unable to update softwares of the phone through the nokia pc suite. plzz help

:geek:hi gies i tell u about nokia 7210supernova it is very slim and populer mobile but software is main problem is it when you connect your mo.. to pc then your phone can be dead

Hi guys i have recently updated my Nokia 7210 Supernova Software through Nokia Pc Suit.
The update was successfullly completed but after completion when i started to use my mobile then i found a huge problem in it.Everything was fine but whenever i tried to use camera and try to snap photos then the screen turns into white and then gone.After it when i touch any button on the keypad then again the set becomes fully active,just like Standby Mode.
There is no problem in setting.It is my Brand new set and i don't want to lose it.
Please Guys HELP me :-(.
Note:-All these things are happening after the software update.

gyytfyuiugtfrdrgy

i am updating my phone software.software updatingis not completed .when the light has gone.then i am trying to open the cell but it not opened .........how to repare it ?????plse tell me.........................

software update

go to yr nearst nokia cr wid yr set.they wil provide u d service.if its still in waranty period they wnt charge u nethng or else approx.rs300 wil b d charge:hammer punch:

if workinng the videos or soundclip, coming below message
memmory not enouf

my music player player of 7210 is not working. whenever i try to play files,it tells as not enough memory wat to dop pls help my numbr is 918792294965

i have soft proublem, need 7210nokia flash soft, plz help me!

I have some problems in my nokia 7210 supernova. the problem is calculator and radio is not opening music player is also not working properly. it says operation failed. I have done original factory settings. the problems was not solved. what can I do?
Plz help me........

All these things are happening after the software update.

my music player and games apps when i dawnload not working plz heip me my num 03009822135

Back