Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Motorola Hint Problem!!!!!! URGENT?

My Motorola Hint is about 3 three weeks old. I haven't had any problems with it until tonight. It hasn't been dropped nor has it had any water damage. The phone has just shut off and the Motorola symbol is all that comes up on the screen. I've tried taking the battery out and turning it back on but it doesn't work. Does anyone know what i can do?

Well i would but its too late they are closed. The only reason i'm being so urgent is because I'm three hours away from my mom and she freaks out about not being able to get in touch with me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Take it to the store.. have the store rep look at the phone?

Unregistered
    you fail.

mrseasily

motorolla hint

i have this phone also....i fell in love with it at first sight....but this phone sucks....it has so many problems....i can't see it lasting...it will be like the motorolla krazor...discontinued....i had my motorolla hint for just one day and it would power off for no reason....i could put it down and it would power off...also the messaging isn't quick enough....when you delete more than one thing at a time it takes forever...AMONG ALOT OF OTHER PROBLEMS.....I HATE THIS PHONE... i was at a hospital visiting and a lady's daughter whispered into her ear...the lady then asked me "my daughter wants to know if your phone garbage too!" i just laughed and said "YES"

Unregistered

Certificate stupid phone :(

My hint is doing the same thing except when the symbol comes up the screen goes blue ... my phone is a month old and its the crappiest thing.. i mean i noticed it freezing a bit a week ago but i didnt think much of it til today and i must say i am very agitated that it doesnt work at all

Ntelos Motorola Hint sux

Mobilephone1 Ntelos Motorola Hint Sucks!! Hint water damage problem

YES! Or no... depending what aspects you look at. The Motorlola Hint is a cheap piece of crap. Water damage?? No... but that doesn't stop them from saying that. Apparently there's a strip of paper in the phone that turns red to tell them its water. However, after having my Hint for only about 41 days and no water damage or otherwise whatsoever (aside from normal humidity and other condensation changes we can't control), my send button stopped working entirely. I could use most functions with enter, but could not make a PHONE CALL. Ntelos said that I was unfortunately just a bout a week past the replacement warranty and would have to pay the $100 insurance deductible to replace it. On top of that, they can supply no proof of the water damage, pictures or otherwise. Considering I have been an Ntelos customer for almost 10 YEARS NOW and got the phone at a still high 2 yr renewal promotion of $100, this seemed obviously criminal to me. Well, the State Commission agreed and spoke to the Ntelos store I dealt with, made them refund the insurance deductible and send me a new Hint; and also to call them if I had other similar problems again with the phone or Ntelos. Anywho... got the new one less than one month ago and its starting to do the same thing again! Buttons stick on and keep sending calls, etc... the phone is junk; but call your state's commission and put in a complaint. They will follow up with it. This phone is a cheap piece of crap and anyone who has one should have it replaced for free(with a different phone)!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    I had a rokr until it recently broke and us cellular couldn't fix it...They gave me the Motorola Hint in replacement of it...But it sucks! I'll turn it on and the screen will go blank; It wont even stay on for two seconds! And whoever is the last person that I have called, it will call them at random times, even if I dont press a single button! The motorola hint is a piece of crap and is a waste of your money AND time!

Unregistered
    I have had the Hint for about a year and it sucks!!! I have had two warranty replacement phones and still doesn't work. I should have known better; the phone shuts itself off, camera and video lock up and capture image....

Unregistered

Pda This phone sucks!

My hint is also a total piece of crap. None of the buttons on the top part of the slider work. I can't make any phone calls. It also will randomly call people. I will try to scroll through my contact list and it will randomly stop on a name and call it. I will try to read an incoming text and instead of opening the message it will call the person who sent the message to me. I have only had this phone for a couple of months and have done nothing to damage it. I absolutely HATE this phone. I'm supposed to be getting a warranty replacement, but who knows what they will try to say I have done to this phone. I looked at the paper dot in the back and it has little red x's on it. I don't know if this is supposed to mean that there is water damage to my phone, but if it does then that's ridiculous because this phone has not had any sort of damage done to it.

Unregistered

Screwdriver

i cand send or recive pic

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast