Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Unregistered

Gun worst fone

I had To Get A New Motorola HInt Cuz I Couldnt hear my calls... ive had this new one for Excatly 15 DAYS!!!!!! Nd Its Freezing uHp At FIrst but i ignore it.. THEN MY SCREEN TURNS BLUE & I hAVENT BEEN ABLE TO FIX IT.If Your Gonna make a fone choice.... DONT GET A HINT! unless u want a stupid fone...Ps.. If u know how to fix a blue screen on a motorola hint HELP ME PLEASE.!

Unregistered
    mine has decided it has a flash function and wont take pics now well it will take pix but i cant see what im taking a pic of on the screen has any1 else had this happen???

Unregistered
    well my phone got dropped in water and worked perfectly fine until i got it near another electronic device! Then the top buttons started to make my phone go crazy! so if i move it the wrong way but if i let it go dark then my screen is fine!! Any suggestions, if i take it a store they are going to make me switch to verizon and i do not want another verizon phone bc they try and jack up your prices!!

Unregistered
    my hint sucks it will just call people out of ramdom so i allways have to lock it but at least i pay like 70 dollars for it yoou can try and sell yours on craigslist.com

Unregistered

Angel this phone sucks

ive had this phone for a half of a year maybe and it doesnt hold a charge and it randomly shuts off if i even slide it up this phone is a total waste of money and every text message i get it will get to the reply screen just fine and then it will saying message sending failed even if i have a lot of bars but i would never get this phone if i were you i have to charge it every single night even if i dont use it because its a TOTAL PIECE OF CRAP i cant wait till my times up so i can get rid of it and i hope that the company that made this piece of junk is reading these

Unregistered

problems with the motorola hint

I got the hint but its brand new soo I don't have any problems with it, it's probably just sucked cause when phone are new they always have problems but then they get fixxed by the company and they are better my uscellular guy said this was a great phone with no problems so I'm not worried about it being sucky! The same happened to my friend she had a phone from uscellular and they dont make it anymore but it had lotd of problems then they came out with almost the same exact phone with no problems. So I don't know all I know is that my motorola hint works just fine!

Unregistered

commercial burping

I have had my hint for a couple months, and it just stopped charging. I'm not sure if it is the phone or if I just need a new charger. Has anyone else had this problem? If this phone is as crappy as everyone on here has said, I don't even want to waste the money on a charger if this is just another problem that the phone has.

Unregistered
    I have had my hint for a couple months, and it just stopped charging. I'm not sure if it is the phone or if I just need a new charger. Has anyone else had this problem? If this phone is as crappy as everyone on here has said, I don't even want to waste the money on a charger if this is just another problem that the phone has.

Unregistered

problems

i to fell in love with this phone at first site. always wanted a phone like it and i didnt have to have a smart plan for it. so i got it it has been great my by far favorite phone up until this week. i now turnit on and it goes through the motorola stuff then it just turns off the screen goes all weird. it makes me mad to pay the kind of money for a phone like this and it turn to crap!

Unregistered
    I have this same phone to and I've had it for a year and I'm ready to smash it with a hammer...my phone has been freezing up for about 9 months and now when I take pictures and save them the picture is gone and it says "file corrupt"...wth is that??...It takes for ever to send text messages and the battery died all the time. I've replaced the battery twice and it made no difference!....I'll be really happy when my 2 year contract is up and will do better research before buying a new phone.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast