Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Verizon EnV 2 problems...?

okay, so I got an EnV 2 about 9 months ago and had problems with it shutting off randomly like when i shut it a few months ago but it didnt happen often enough to take it back, but recently, it's been shutting off almost every other time i put it in my pocket, and it had stopped charging unless i held the charger in tightly at the bottom of the phone and now it has sucessfully managed to stop charging in general so i'm expecting it to shut off fairly soon because it's on 2 bars out of 4. This phone seems to be nothing but problems. Do you think if i went to the verizon store tomorrow they would let me trade it in or anything? I'm away at college so I don't have my receipt? Do you think it's necessary? I really don't want them to try to fix it because this phone just sucks in general.

Downloads
    Uploads
    if it is still under warranty or you have insurance then yes you can get another phone. your purchase date will be in their system

When you first buy your phone, Verizon automatically has a warranty for it for 12 months, but the warranty doesn't cover for water damage, stolen, etc. They should be able to replace it if you take it to a Verizon store or call them up to tell them about your phone. Since it's technical problems inside the phone, or it was defected when you bought it, you should be able to get another of the same phone for no cost at all.