My T-mobile router's wireless wont respond?

YourBudBuddy

Apr 7, 2009
I have a tmobile router. I got it for the tmobile at home... when I call tmobile they say linksys needs to handle it, and when I call linksys they say call tmobile...so im at a loss.. The computer I have connected to the router works fine no issues... but I can't get anything to connect wirelessly... "Wireless association failed because windows did not receive any response from the wireless router or access point. And that's all I get, and can't get any further... If I have a security on my router, I can't even get that far, I'll try to connect, and just nothing will happen... so im at a loss right now, someone please help! ;-)

did you buy or are u paying insurance for that item from t mobile, if you are, they should just replace it. no questions ask.

did you buy or are u paying insurance for that item from t mobile, if you are, they should just replace it. no questions ask.

Back