What is your style??!?

I pretty much wear anything. I have days wear I wear jeans and a tee-shirt. I also have days where I dress all emo. I have days when I wear Aeropostale, Hollister and stuff like that. I pretty much wear anything. It doesn't have to look great as long as I'm clean and comfortable.

Um...I don't have a particular style, but I do like to wear Chucks with pretty much everything (even dresses). I like camis and decorated t-shirts with like paint splattered on them. Imaginary Foundation makes the best tees. Skinny jeans are a must for me. I also love diamond studs and lots of bracelets for jewelry. And I love scarves all year round. I just mix and match a bunch of stuff and wear what I like. :)

uh. i wear jeans everyday in the winter. i just like wearing comfortable shirts with zip up hoodies. yeah. lol.

I am a jeans and hoodies type of girl as well, but i love dressing up and trying on ridiculously outrageous outfits at the mall. lol. I like to shop at AE, aero, hollister, and a&f.

I am a jeans and hoodies type of girl as well, but i love dressing up and trying on ridiculously outrageous outfits at the mall. lol. I like to shop at AE, aero, hollister, and a&f.

Black cargo pants or leather, black dress shirt or t-shirt (tight), Doc Martins, black leather trench coat

I just wear jeans and a t-shirt of one of my favorite bands. No abercrombie or any of that shit.

Expensive.

Juicy Couture, Ralph Lauren, and BCBGMAXAZRIA.
(if you want to consider that expensive)

Kinda skater/preppy I guess.
I wear brands like AE, Hollister, A&F but mostly Etnies, Volcom, DC, Vans, Billabong, and Roxy.

my own. mostly f21 and american apparel, with some goodwill, target, and h&m thrown in. i buy a lot of guy clothes and alter them so they're tailored to my size. a lot of jinny skeans haha.... and ripped tights with spandex minis.. hoodies and pretty tunics, scarves/keffiyehs. flats, hobbit booties. with my accessories, comes of looking edgy, casual, and messy :)

Back