who wants to trade on pokemon d/p or platinum?

cutie

May 21, 2008
i have a jirachi that is really rare which i will trade for a good pokemon and i have lots of strong pokemon too jirachi is not lvl 1 but lvl 73 and i also have spiritumb and much more!!!my friend code is 2707-6922-9702 and my name is MOMO
umm how do i check lol i checked my mail it just showed you have my as a contact???

can u trade the masterballs now? i sent u my name and friend code. sent the masterballs with only bidoofs

re trade

i have alot of different strong high leveled pokemon my fc is 2063-5928-6763 and the pokemon are articuno lvl 54 ` gengar lvl 53 mightyena lvl 72 and more

anybody wanna trade just add

my pokemon game name is JARRED and my FC is 1505-4130-3728 and i will trade phione and the legendary birds for whatever you have to offer!

want to trade

MOMO i live in george so meet me in the pokemon wireless club union room ASAP..................... i might be late so wait at least an hour or 2 for me.. my name is AMIR i dont know my fc right now sorry!

Please trade

hey i will trade golem lv 23 for a shiny pk any level (starter) if you dont want that i can trade monferno 55 i dont use cheats so i cant clone any of the legendaries i have but if its a good pokemon i can trade darkri or rayquaza or groudon or kyogre or something my friend code is 5242 0805 3828 please trade

dont play pokemon IM NOT A NERD ANYMORE jk jk jk

well i actually dont play pokemon any more so i cant so i might just send you all my legends

help

does anyone have a ditto ill give any thing for my fc is 3653 1142 1546 please

help with pokemon:)and trade

Does anybody want 2 help me I need chimchar turtwig or there last ev is good and I need some 1 to hold my pokemon cuz I been useing my lil cousin's game and I got mine back 2 day but my lil cousin broke his ds lol sooo I need help with that and ill give anybody a mew and my rare pokemon if they help me thanks :)...and my email is [email protected] or [email protected] and if u have aim my screen name is Frezhxkikxjunkii sooo some 1 hit me up cuz I need help bad

I have a lv 20 gible and i have a lv 80 magikarp i will be on everyday accept for monday.

i will trade you

i have an arceus up for trade for you jirachi

fc

oh yeah and my friend code is3867 9357 3054 and my name is dillman and i have the arceus

Darkrai

Any 1 can give me and ho-oh and i will give him strong pokemons

Darkrai

Who have ho-oh and i will give him magkarb 90 l.v and any other pokemon umbreon l.v 50

i also have 12 legendaries lowest lvl one is arceus lvl 34 so hit me up if u wanna trade bro would be glad to get charmander bulbasaur and squirtle for legendaries

i have some really good pokemon to trade levei 100 blastoise 100 articuno 93 palkia 100 arceus and a 83 giratina if u want to trade

Graveler --> Golem

I have a Graveler that I would like to evolve into a Golem before I face the elite four in platinum. Would anyone like to trade and tradeback? I'll help you evolve something in the trade or if you just want to do a quick trade to help me out, whatever. Thanks

Back