Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads
    how can you say it is a false reality saying there is no god cause there is no proof. there is no proof that there isn't a god so either one could be a false reality

Downloads
    Uploads
    how can you say it is a false reality saying there is no god cause there is no proof. there is no proof that there isn't a god so either one could be a false reality

Downloads
    Uploads
    i understand were your coming from believe in god because i was raised to believe in (him)...i even for a while became atheist because i felt brainwashed to believe in something but i could'nt deny him/her so now i belive there is a god (female or male i n dint like to limit him/her to a particular sex) but i don't believe in organized religion

NOW WOULD SOME ONE ANSWER MY QUESTION>>BOY TROUBLE

Downloads
    Uploads
    No I don't avoid religions or religious people, if I did then there would not be many people to speak to.

Ja.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Be open minded and feel free to explore. If you have strong faith in anything, a god or lack thereof, you shouldn't be so easily swayed by religious dogma.

Downloads
    Uploads
    No, just the stupid ones.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Right, because if there's a sure sign that you've avoided being brainwashed, it's living with paranoia. You can't avoid all religions. You can choose not participate in them, but you'll always be aware of their existence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    In a sense yes, but for other reasons.

I avoid religion because my life is turning out exactly the way i wanted it to. That if i ever needed things over simplified I'll turn on the T.V, watch some coverage about wars and violence and open a bible.

To me it is one big mess that I'd rather not hang my head under. It is a lot easier to be free than to be bound by the sanctity of God. Like many others have not, don't judge me for the way I choose to live. Ultimately religious backlash that typically ensues when I talk about faith only proves my point.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i do not follow any religion. i follow only islam coz islam is the best life is the test

Downloads
    Uploads
    excellent! u hit the nail on the head in 1 paragraph! every person is entitled 2 theyre own ways of life (+ beyond) but as u say, without proof, then they rely on faith. faith??? lmao. jesus, god, satan, I compare them 2 santa 4 adults. "if u b good, u will get this, if u b bad, u wont get anything" its all a con. the sooner people realize this, the better. + I know I might offend some people by what Ive just said, but hey, Ive got an opinion too. x

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123