how do i program a vcr co pilot remote? i do not have a manual?

Set the reference time with the three small buttons on the very top row, you'll need a pencil tip to press them. Then to program recording on and off times, just select day of the week, AM/PM, with the slide switches and on time and off time by turning the two large watch dials to the desired on and off times.

Do u need Channel for this operator? if not, what do i do with it! Help!!

Set the channel on the VCR. Then to program recording on and off times, just select day of the week, AM/PM, with the slide switches and on time and off time by turning the two large watch dials to the desired on and off times. Leave the VCR Co-Pilot pointed at the VCR. It automatically sends IR codes to any brand of VCR.

Set the channel on the VCR. Then to program recording on and off times, just select day of the week, AM/PM, with the slide switches and on time and off time by turning the two large watch dials to the desired on and off times. Leave the VCR Co-Pilot pointed at the VCR. It automatically sends IR codes to any brand of VCR.

Is it possible to use this rc to switch on and switch off TV every day on selected time? Are IR codes with learning function?

Back