Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

nextel boost, help me please. =\?

i'm not well educated in this department, but, i need some help [if anyone is willing, much appreciated].

my bf had just bought me a prepaid nextel boost. but, i only use it for the walkie talkie feature [which is a $1.00 a day, i believe] to talk with him. he said he had put $20.00 on it.

last night i used it once to call my mother, and i was on the phone for 25 minutes. i had also used it today to walkie talkie my bf.

i know everyone is going to say 'check on your phone' for a recorded status of its usage [minutes, money, etc.], but i had a mishap with it. the display screen is fuzzy and nothing can be read, the phone works, but the screen doesn't.

i don't know if i had used up the minutes or anything. will the phone shut off when the money runs out, because it is prepaid?

i was wondering if there was a way i could check online, perhaps?

i just don't know where.

thank you so much for your time, and my deepest apologies if this was an inconvenience.

Unregistered

Heart New yes, you can check online

Yes, you can go online to boostmobile.com
    you will have to register, but that is how i re-boost and check my account