which is the better carrier telus or koodo and why?

canado

Apr 4, 2008
Koodo is good if you don't use your cell phone much and don't care about features. If you use text messaging, want call display, etc. you can easily rack up 'extra charges' since Koodo tends to charge for features individually (e.g. $5 for voicemail, another $5 for call display, etc.)

I'd recommend Telus, simply because it offers better bundling plans such as the Your Choice plans not to mention the good feature packages.

Also, TELUS owns Koodo, so both operate over the same wireless network so you don't need to worry about signal quality differences between the two.

Koodo is good if you don't use your cell phone much and don't care about features. If you use text messaging, want call display, etc. you can easily rack up 'extra charges' since Koodo tends to charge for features individually (e.g. $5 for voicemail, another $5 for call display, etc.)

I'd recommend Telus, simply because it offers better bundling plans such as the Your Choice plans not to mention the good feature packages.

Also, TELUS owns Koodo, so both operate over the same wireless network so you don't need to worry about signal quality differences between the two.

I want to get an LG keybo but i dont know which carrier to get it with it. It comes at telus and koodo which one should i get and why
hi i want to buy an lg keybo but i want to know which carrier to get it with it comes with koodo and telus but if i get it with telus it'll be prepaid which one should i get and why

Back