Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok, there are several places you can send it:

First, by snail mail,

General mail goes to

Office of the Manager
    P.O. Box 920, Station A,
    Toronto (Ontario)
    M5W 1G

For bigger and better,

Bell Canada's Executive Care Solution Center
    P.O. Box 593, Station A,
    Toronto, Ontario
    M5W 1E4

If you want to try email, then

[email protected]

(if im remembering it right)

If you want to give me some more details of the claim, i might be able to better direct you however. For example, say in the course of his work, a technician accidentally damages say, your wood floor and you want to make a claim, there is a department at bell that takes care of claims like that.. im sorry but i don't have the number memorized, if you call the regular business office, and ask for the damage/claims department, they should be able to redirect you.

Whichever method you pick, i do wish you good luck with it

Downloads
    Uploads

Contact Info - Bell Canada, Ontario?

My employer has asked me to find out the correct mailing address of the Bell Canada "head office" in Ontario. I'm having a hard time figuring this out, all I know is it's in regards to small claims. Can anyone help me?

Jelkap

Bell Canada Head Office

Hi,
    Thanks so much for the email to their executive care centre. I've had such a hard time trying to find anything to do with their head office in Toronto. It's frustrating.
    I live on a small disability income and recently had to switch my service to a cheaper provider. At that time, the new provider told me that they would notify Bell that I was switching and that I didn't need to do anything further. Yesterday I got my final bill from Bell with $31 deativation charge on it (for my home phone). They said I failed to give them 30 days notice of a change. Despite several efforts to reason with them I just got the pat reply that it was policy and that they could do nothing. I was their customer for over 30 years. One would think that they'd at least give you a courtesy call and tell you that 30 days notice is required. So, I email their executive customer care. Thank you again for posting this information. All the best, Elena

Unregistered
    hi i am trying to find out the address for bell canada head office in toronto please

cadoganfish

Mail tv problem

my name is michael cadogan
    553851 glenelg rd 23
    RR#2
    priceville,ont
    noc 1ko