Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can you use any rogers phone for pay as you go?

I use to be on a contract with my rogers cell phone. But when I had bought the phone to use, inside the box there was an extra unopened SIM card. Now I realise I don't want to be on a contract again, would I be able to use that card and make the phone pay as you go rogers? Instead of just buying one of their dubbed pay as you go phones?

Also is there a way to get unlimited messaging on pay as you go rogers? I read somewhere unlimited messaging for rogers was just released.

Downloads
    Uploads
    you sure can use the Extra sim card for pay as you go all you need to do is call rogers or go in to a store but just call them it is way easier and just stay that you have an extra sim card from when you got you other phone and just say you wanna put it on pay as you go all they will need is the numbers on the back of the sim card and there you go your all ready xD and the best that rogers has for anything close to unlimited texting for pay as you go is 2500 which it great i have that and it is nice i text A lot here is the pay as you go page http://www.rogers.com/web/content/wireless-products/paygo_rates?content10=paygo_rates oh i just saw that they do have unlimited lol it is with the MY5 prepaid lol just get that one and your set hope i answered you questions xD