Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smoking?? Tomorrow?!?

im 13 years young(:
    anndd i really wonna try smoking, just once... my bestest friend had one fag + she got another one today, she said she would gt me one for tomorrow + the plan is we go + smoke after school tomorrow...
    i was up for it!
    but now im not that sure + i dont even no if im aloud out tomorrow when i have said i am.
    also this boy who i have a huge crush on smokes(: so that could be another reason why i want to try...

should i or should i not??
    + if i do, what can i do for the smell? just i would be KILLED if my mum found out...

Downloads
    Uploads
    well im 14 and tried it lots of times.
    for the smell lick a lemon several times. if you are not sure then don't do it but if you feel that you want to do it then go ahead.
    the feeling you get the first time is so weird and um believable. you like what you are doing...at the same time you know that it is wrong and while having these feelings you are scared that your mother will find out.
    but if at any time you don't want to do it just say no... don't let anyone push you into doing something that you don't want. trust me...i have done so many thing in life that i regretted so Only do it if you really feel like it.
    good luck and don't get 2 addicted!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    dont be stupid and naive....smoking can become an addiction - once you start it is very hard to stop. i would suggest trying not to fit into a crowd and do not smoke. it doesnt make you look cool, in fact those that do smoke are idiots to be honest.

if you want to follow the crowd and be a sheep then go ahead and have one. just remember cancer at the end of the road, and you smell, and it can make your teeth manky. there are more cons than pros to smoking.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You sound like someone very similar i know, just coz your friend smoke doesn't mean you need to do it to, i find this stupid how u want to fit in this is extremly stupid havent u seen what this causes, and ur probably a pretty girl, and smoking is addictive, and causes premature ageing. i would show u the horrifying pictures! but then this would bet deleted. just don't do it. YOUR !3 for god sake young smokers die quicker

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just don't do it!!

I've smoked for 10 years now and am currently giving up.

You cannot smoke because a boy you fancy does nor because your friend has tried it. Cigarettes cost a lot and does your pocket money stretch to cover the cost when you get addicted?

Nothing covers the smell, it's disgusting!