my dog forced herself to throw up after I didn't pay her attention for whining.?

$weetne$$

Feb 6, 2009
She has been trying to control the house, lately and the vet told me to crate her and ignore her when she is whining just to whine. She has been trying to dominate everyone lately. So I crate her this morning and she whined for like 10 minutes and then threw up some white spit and started growling at me. what is wrong, the vet said she is healthy I don't know what else to do

How old is your dog, how much training have you given her? If you have not properly crate trained her this could cause some behavior problems.Could there be a reason for her to try and get your attention, how much time do you spend with playing and excersising. A good obediance class is a must for a good dog.

How old is your dog, how much training have you given her? If you have not properly crate trained her this could cause some behavior problems.Could there be a reason for her to try and get your attention, how much time do you spend with playing and excersising. A good obediance class is a must for a good dog.

Back