Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Im looking for a Searching for a country music song, please help me!?

I don't know why I can't remember the darned lyrics to this song, but all I know is it has to do with a man driving a car, in the middle of the night if memory serves me, and he is getting something from the glove box, and a ghost has apparently been riding with him and it makes himself visible, i'm not positive but I believe that the man is his father and he was KIA, and he was either there to give the man advice on life, or tell him how much he loved him or something, I have been trying to remember the name of this song for nearly 2 years, so far, I can't remember a single word! all i need are titles of songs, I can look them up on a website, either titles of songs, or country singers/bands themselves, any help would be very helpful, i don't think I'll be able to sleep well tonight thinking of this song...Please help me get good sleep!!

"Riding With Private Malone" by David Ball
    Video::http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0gX-bipodU