Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    $BMONEY$

I broke my phone within 3 months of getting it and it's the new rumor.?

All i did was get up wrong and it screwed up the screen. It strarted out with the upper right hand corner going blank, and then slowly but surely, my whole screen started to go. I have no insurance. Will Sprint get me another phone, or at least fix it for free? If not, what should I do? I don't have 0 dollars to spend on another one.

Connor S
    call the store. and ask or go in and ask. i think they might fix it. but you could just say that you woke up and it was broken. or somthing. becuase they have had a lot of problems with the rumor.

dajesus541
    Don't tell them that you broke it, warrantys don't cover damage. Just say that the screen stopped working and as long as it's not all beat up or has obvious signs of being broken by something, you might be able to weasel a new one out of them.