Anyone else think that Fear-Hate-Rumor mongers are taking as big a drubbing as

JHD

Feb 15, 2008
Hillary is? Anyone else think those kinds of mongers need to go find themselves a more meaningful job? Anyone else have HOPE again that we can make decisions based not on fear but on constructive, positive faith and hope? Anyone else want to pat Americans on their backs for awakening from their long slumber? Anyone else think we have, at last (gasp!) a HOPE-MONGER at the helm?
This question specifies the hate-fear-rumor mongers...NOT people who have honest disagreements and are willing to debate the facts and opinions based in fact. Obviously we NEED those kinds of honest debates. It's the people who blatantly lie, twist, distort, try to stir up hate and fear that I'm targeting in this question.

Wow - glad you took a breath there.

I think that you may want to consider that there are people who disagree w/ you, but are not fear and hate mongers.

Hope is a must. Without it people would have a difficult time surviving the "slings & arrows" of life....

However, the wishes and desires of hope do not come true because I wish for them, or because someone else - well, "hopes" them....

They only come true through the hard work of many and the dedication to a bigger goal.

I am assuming that you are an obama gal. That's great. He has a lot of hope, and says so in every single speech. He also says all of the right things to a country that has suffered the embarrassment and disillusionment of 8/years of inadequate leadership.

Senator Obama is not a "savior" though. He is a man. A bit of an untried man ...He will need help & support to accomplish his goals, well after you have cast your ballot in his favor. His hope will require your hard work....and understanding if he stumbles along the way....

A bunch of the folks you label as hate-mongers maybe aren't quite so hateful....just skeptical.....

.....and your comment about Senator Clinton by the way, lacks much else but....well, hate......

“You know back in 2000 a Republican friend of mine warned me that if I voted for Al Gore and he won, the stock market would tank, we'd lose millions of jobs, and our military would be totally overstretched. You know what? I did vote for Al Gore, he did win, and I'll be damned if all those things didn't come true.”

“Washington [DC] is a dirty diaper that needs a change.”

James Carville

Back