...McCartney.? Hear me out. First of all, I do not wish to stalk Paul McCartney. Think about it, though. He is one of the most influencial and ingenius human beings alive today. Albert Einstein and Mahatma Gandi are both heroes of mine, but neither is alive during my lifetime. Paul McCartney is my favorite musician of all time, and he is a genius and extraordinarily successful in what he does. I only wish to express my gratitude and my utmost congratulations to him while I still have the chance. I have the letter written, I am willing to pay for stamps, and all I need is an address! Can anyone help me by either giving me an address that will get my letter to him or with a link or phone number that will allow me to attain it? Please, I am incredibly blessed to share the planet in not only space but TIME with this man, and I would be forever regretful if I did not take advantage of that by writing to him. My children won't have this opportunity, and the only thing standing in my way is this address.

*Gandhi. That would have bothered me had I seen it misspelled thus somewhere. And thanks guys, for those who may help or try to help by answering this! I know Yahoo! Answers is a silly way to gather this information, but I am at a loss at this point as to how to find the address I need. Have a wonderful day.