Are you sick of the "cell phone camera's" at concerts?

tortuga

Jul 24, 2008
I've had it with these. You can't even go to a concert anymore without 10 people in your immediate vicinity trying to get that perfect cell phone picture. Ban em!

it can get annoying. I've noticed many people watch almost the whole concert through a tiny 2 inch by 1 inch screen as they record it.

No, in fact I like it... because that's one of the reasons why people have cell phone cameras........to take pics..... I don't know about the perfect one, but good pictures....YEAH!!!!

yeah they take crappy pics anyway, I knocked a few out of hands before when they get in my face

I used to think the same until I went to a concert recently and i was a bit far back, and the light from all the phones and cameras look really pretty from where i was standing. Its as if they have taken over from the old cigarette lighter flame in the air during a ballad.
But if someone is annoying you with there their phone, do what i do... dance erratically with your arms about, and they will soon move some where else!

naaah....think its kinda a cool scene. but when people just haul out there camera to video everything from the concert to their trip to the portaloos...then its weird.

I do that and cameras suck for taking pictures at concerts. so don't worry and people will always have a camera at a concert

Meh. I dont really give a crap what they're doing with their cell phone cameras. Get over it. Ban them because you're annoyed? Please.

no, i always use my cell phone for photos at concerts :p besides, even if they were banned, you would still have 10 people in your immediate vicinty using cameras to get a photo so whats the big deal?

Back