Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    kristie

Can anyone help me find celebrity addresses for fan mail? My target celeb is

Paul McCartney.? Hear me out. First of all, I do not wish to stalk Paul McCartney. Think about it, though. He is one of the most influencial and ingenius human beings alive today. Albert Einstein and Mahatma Gandi are both heroes of mine, but neither is alive during my lifetime. Paul McCartney is my favorite musician of all time, and he is a genius and extraordinarily successful in what he does. I only wish to express my gratitude and my utmost congratulations to him while I still have the chance. I have the letter written, I am willing to pay for stamps, and all I need is an address! Can anyone help me by either giving me an address that will get my letter to him or with a link or phone number that will allow me to attain it? Please, I am incredibly blessed to share the planet in not only space but TIME with this man, and I would be forever regretful if I did not take advantage of that by writing to him. My children won't have this opportunity, and the only thing standing in my way is this address.

*Gandhi. That would have bothered me had I seen it misspelled thus somewhere. And thanks guys, for those who may help or try to help by answering this! I know Yahoo! Answers is a silly way to gather this information, but I am at a loss at this point as to how to find the address I need. Have a wonderful day.

Downloads
    Uploads
    if you get any answers i would like to know too, i have a few actors in mind i would love to contact.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Paul McCartney Address
    Provides a mailing address for requesting autographs and sending fan mail to Paul McCartney.
    Well, I don t think the actual address for any of Paul s residences have been published, but this is the address for MPL Communications, which he owns (it s ...
    http://www.google.com/custom?hl=en&client=pub-7176723447630046&cof=FORID%3A1%3BGL%3A1%3BS%3Ahttp %3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fadsense%3BL%3Ahttp%3A%2F %2Fi17.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fb92%2Ftheoperati ve%2F49.gif%3BLH%3A50%3BLW%3A57%3BLBGC%3A336699%3B LC%3A%230000ff%3BVLC%3A%23663399%3BGFNT%3A%230000f f%3BGIMP%3A%230000ff%3BDIV%3A%23336699%3B&domains= www.champs2007.multiply.com&ie=ISO-8859-1&oe=ISO-8859-1&q=Paul+McCartney+address&btnG=Search&sitesearc h=

Molly
    Alright. this is an easy one. you can get their home addresses in these ways -

1) Go to google book search. type in 'the ultimate celebrity address and phone book' or 'the celebrity black book'.See the preview. if necessary, look in the newer edition. 90% of pages are shown. chances are, you'll find his address.

2) go to the yellow pages or something and search for a person like Ruth McCartney who is his sister, brother, spouse, etc. who is NOT a celeb. this shoud make it easier. then ask them for Paul's address, stating your intentons

PS - Gandhiji is my hero, too. my grandfather was in the freedom struggle with him!