Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Tara S

the 26 to the 30 of June im going to Hollywood Calif for a wedding.?

Anyone know of a place or web site i could find a really nice dress.(I live right in the middle of Richmond and Washington)Its a upscale wedding and i want to look classy.(not young and slutty).(Though slutty has its times this is not one of them;-)I have a great sense of stile.Being I'm a jeweler,and looking nice comes with the job. I'm 24,116lbs slim/slender.Also what are the styles in CA?I was born there yet have not been back for a long time.(COST HAS NO PLAY IN THIS)
    "HELP"
    Thanks so much.....

EE

Downloads
    Uploads
    honestly your best luck would be davidsbridal they have lots of dresses, and there really great on price and colors. I'm not totally sure if they have them in Washington but if you go on the website I'm sure you can look it up there.
    the styles in Cali. are for that time of the year most likely short/knee length would be your best bet. also a pretty color would be good too, nothing too dramatic though. best of luck