Ok my parents like controlling more than neccesary I think, cuz a show I have been watchiong for about five years every day(not inappropriate) they told me I couldnt watch no more. They want me to plan a week ahead and then wen that time comes I usually hav to cancell on my freinds for something. They cuz at me all the time but I cant listen yo music with cuz words in it, unless its a song they like.

I cant do nothing. They want to talk on the phone like this, five mins on, five mins off, five on, five off. I am weird I cant sleeps without my fan, and my grandma came in and said she was using it, it was to small for her, so she was supposed to put it back in mine, so I smiled, and she said I cant hav it at all, but my grandpa said thats unfair, she said thats wat Im supposed to do cuz Im the adult. But he let me keep it in my room. And she gives me as many privllages as a five year old, but always finds something EVERYDAY to argue with me about, I even try to not get into it by saying can we plz drop the subject but she wont let it go. Is getting annoying. I think about running away wen Im really mad, like wen she slaps me in the face, but I get over it. Is there any way to stop them from being so strict?