Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cell Phone Unlock Code Help?

Ok. I got a Nokia 6085h and it is restricted to the sim card that i put in it. you know the whole dang restriction code thing. well, i have been tryin for a while, and can not find an unlock code for this model. and only this model. im starting to think that there is no unlock code for it, and that it must be mailed in to be unlocked. am i rite? some one reassure me so that i will stop looking.

Downloads
    Uploads
    hi restriction codes is nothing but the mobile is restricted to particular network to solve the problem we can use codes to unlock .you can get the codes from here classicunlocking here they ask
    the following details they are mobile model,country and the network which locks your mobile ,imei
    number of the mobile .finally they will send the codes to unlock the mobile.once you entered the codes in your mobile your mobile get unlocked and it will be free to accept any network sim.