Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dont Do It!!!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads

I need help with changing my style from regular to a dark, emoish/gothic look?

I'm trying to change my clothing style from a regular, everyday look to a punk like/gothis/emoish look. I can't go too deep because my mom would get all weird about it. Now I'd like to change my style around my whole life and not just my style. I would really like to change my room, but I definetly know that I can't paint my room cause we literally just painted it (though, now I really don't like the color it is now since I'm going gothic/punkish/emoish cause now it's light purple on top and light blue on bottom) What can I do to change my general style. I already have a few punk rock shirts and I'm gonna try listening to emo music. What kind of music (bands, songs, etc.) should I listen to or look up? What can I do to change my style? What clothes should I wear? What else could I do about my room and make it less cheerful and more dark? Really, anything right now would help! Please and thank you so much!
    Anything to do with my hair would help to. I have a golden brownish hair. I am think about getting it chemically straightened because flat iron doesnt work to well but I'll try that first. Should I color it or what could I do with my hair style to make it emoish? Btw my hair is VERY curly with little ringlets. I like it but I dont think that is very emoish, so, what couls I do with it?
    I am going to do this sorry lol I need real answers please and I won't get beat up I do have plenty of friends who would like me for who I am no matter what I would do to myself.
    I am not a poser and I don't want to steal anyones specific style, but I really want to do this...I need to do this, please don't insult me...I already have a horrible life...
    OMG people I am NOT trying to be scary gothic! I am a likable person, or so my friends say, and I still plan to be, it's mainly just my style that I am changing, not my personality!
    Alright I didn't just wake up one morning and decide this. This was a decision made over time, and it wasnt a very easy one either. This is what I want and I would please like you to respect that...
    Whatever...just don't even answer anymore...you've made my life more horrible...thanks, thats really just what I need.......

Downloads
    Uploads
    Why do you want to be something you aren't naturally?

Posers aren't appreciated, anywhere.

Downloads
    Uploads
    it amuses me how you put punk emo and goth into on category that right there proves you my friend are a poser

Downloads
    Uploads
    With the room, put band posters everywhere.

Appearance:
    haha chica. you aren't going to get very far with the look, especially if you're chubby. im guessing your chubby. and ignorant. but i'm sure thats not what you want to hear, so i'm going to tell you what you want to hear.

try being quiet and stop seeking attention. quiet girls attract MORE attention.
    def. YES on the straightened hair.
    Bands:
    My Chemical Romance
    Mindless Self Indulgence
    DEFINATLY listen to Guns N' Roses, it'll make you come off as an intellectual. it's not emo, but whatever.

I would go on and on and on with the lsit, but I'm too lazy. Ohh, Secondhand Serenade and Rise Against are good.

Good luck, poser. i hope you amount to SOMETHING someday, although i know you wont. chubby wanna-be emo.

Junior Member christinaCRIMESCENE's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Poser.
    Sorry, but...just no.

Junior Member ChristmmmmStayLite's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you are teenage, then you are going through a phase of what I call joining a scene. I would highly reccomend you shop at- HOTTOPIC.COM

Downloads
    Uploads
    won't you get beat up at school ?

Downloads
    Uploads
    eww.
    dont do it.
    youll get made fun of.
    im a total prep.
    ive seen someof the emo kids get made fun of and the next day they came back wearing my kind of clothes, hollister and abercrombie and stuff.
    DONT DO IT.

Junior Member ChristmmmmStayLite's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you are teenage, then you are going through a phase of what I call joining a scene. I would highly reccomend you shop at- HOTTOPIC.COM

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast