How do fish have sex?

There is actually no physical contact. THe Male ejects sperm and the female ejects eggs nto the water, and they meet outside the fish, in the water. That's how it happens

Well it depends on what kind of fish you have. Egglayers do something called "spawning", where the female lays eggs and the male covers them with sperm.

Livebearer males have an anal fin called a "gonopodium", and they stick it up the female to mate. She then is pregnant for about a month, and gives birth to live babies.

Cheers!

The female lays the eggs in the best place she can..then the male comes by releases this magic,..scrambles the eggs a little and their done..little while later you have baby fish...talk about no commitment.

Kiss :)

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2005/02/15/fishkiss_wideweb__430x275,1.jpg

Kissing fishes, also known as Gourami Fishes:]

lol funny but i tink i no how cuz i saw like well teres a fish tank in science class and like i saw tese fish tey were like in tis shell or somting and i saw tese two fish it was like one fish was on top of tese wite tingis and ten tis oter fidh just poped out of no were and i saw bubbles in ta water. when i came bak ta next day tere was more fish in ta tank so maybe ta fishies did it or ta teacher bought new ones

Depends on the type of fish. Some lay eggs, some give birth to live young. The ones that give birth to live young get pregnant just like people do. For theo nes that lay eggs, both the male and female release their eggs/sperm into the water, where they are then fertalized.

do you really wanna know?.......
or here's a link i found. hooray!!
-------->http://en-us.www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/central/

Depends on the type of fish. Some lay eggs, some give birth to live young. The ones that give birth to live young get pregnant just like people do. For theo nes that lay eggs, both the male and female release their eggs/sperm into the water, where they are then fertalized.

Back