I hate being thought at as a gay person?

john

Sep 3, 2007
Ok, let me introduce my self first. Im a male in highschool, going to graduate tomorrow. For the past years people have thought of me as a gay male. Now I;m thinking before we graduate, I will confess to my female teacher that I love her (Because confessing your feelings to your teacher I is the most everyone cant really do) I hope that this will prove my point I aint gay. Ofcourse I dont care if i will get embarassed of what im going to do.
What do you think?
if so why?
I mean , if idid it i aint going to jail right? I think it is acceptable coz teachers are supposed to be ready for things like these...
if I came here just to chew out homosexuals, then I wouldnt be posting this kind of questions in the first place?! Please think before you judge okay?

I thnk that is not a good idea to prove to people that ur not gay if u r its ok if your not dont do what your about to do its not cool to show people who u really r just be ur self and ignore them

Confessing love to and "older woman" does anything but make people think you are other than gay. It simply tells them that you are immature and have a mother complex. Keep your mouth shut.

If you don't actually act effeminate, you certainly have proved that you act immature. Try working on that and people might stop thinking you are gay.

Back