whats your schools cellphone/ipod policy?

AnthonyF1

Jun 3, 2008
at my school they are not allowed to confiscate your cell phone or ipod when they catch you with one, they can only take your cell phone battery or your headphones, and a parent has to pick them up after school.
i know a lot of school take(whole thing) them from students and dont give them back for like 2 months.

not aloud to use cell phones from 8-3
we are aloud to use ipod whenever if we ask or if we are writing

They take the whole thing and your parents have to pick them up. I think that one teacher actually read a text message to see who the kid was texting and call the teacher from that class. Anyway, they let us use iPods sometimes, but never phones during class.

My school takes up your phone keeps it for 3 days.
Then you have to pay $15 to get it back also you have to do a Saturday school.

As for ipods they take them up.

they take them away right away...
1st time: warning and your parents have to come pick it up
2nd time: saturday detention and your parents have to pick it up
3rd time: out of school suspension for 2 days

my school sucks!

iPod - not allowed to be listened in school

phone - can be used for texting during recess/lunch at the cafeteria.
after school- you're allowed to call from the cafeteria or foyer
after 5.30pm - allowed to use anywhere in school.

iPod - not allowed to be listened in school

phone - can be used for texting during recess/lunch at the cafeteria.
after school- you're allowed to call from the cafeteria or foyer
after 5.30pm - allowed to use anywhere in school.

well my son's claim they take them away, but i have called him during class and kindly informed the office that if they actually delivered the messages to him as to whether or not to ride the bus home then i wouldn't have to call him and that if they take it they can pay his bill til they return it, and his bill alone is 150 a month. so he keeps it on silent and checks it between classes and they are allowed to use them during lunch and after the final bell thanks to myself and a few other parents raising 7 kinds of hell.

You have to leave your cell phone and music player in you locker and if you get caught with it they take the cell phone/music player off of you and your parent has to come get it and you can get suspened for like a day or so.But sometimes the teacher is nice and just makes you put it in your locker or put it back in your pocket.

We can not have them. If you are caught with one of them....You can choose two things. 1) the school keeps it for 30 days. 2) you pay $30. That is it.

We can't have ipods at school. For the cell phone you can only use it during lunch and recess periods.

if you get caught with it they take it
3rd time parent gets it
5th time the school keeps it till the end of the semester
Texas is so retarded

they tell u to keep your phone off in class; some teachers will take it away, others will just tell you to put it away. if you take it out during lunch, they will DEFINITELY take it away.

ipods... you're allowed in the hallways, and free period; otherwise put it away. in lunch, they will take it away, but it depends on the teacher on duty.

our school...we can listen to our ipods but we have to keep the volume low and we can text in front of the teacher but we cannot talk on the phone in class depending on the teacher. my sixth period teach is a b*tch about it.

my school doesn't really care if you use them on campus, you're just not allowed to use them in class, but people still do all the time, if the teacher catches us, she just keeps it for a day and then give it back the next day or at the end of the class period.

my school doesn't really care if you use them on campus, you're just not allowed to use them in class, but people still do all the time, if the teacher catches us, she just keeps it for a day and then give it back the next day or at the end of the class period.

Back