Is there an Antenna Device that will let me pick up the free WI-FI signals

shampoo

Sep 3, 2008
from Hotel Rooms, Stores, ETC? So i have internet now, but i have to pay. So i was wondering if there is a High Powered antenna device that will pick up the signals that places give out for free so that way i could just connect through that
by the way i live about 3 miles from the city so i would need a high powered antenna thingy. is there something like that?

build a wifi predator, check this out:
http://www.i-hacked.com/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=261

~~ edit

Yeah man look at the link I put up, the vox antenna is cheap and has a crazy reach.

You can spend quite a bit of money on a wireless range extender, depending how far away those networks are, what kind of authentication they use, and how much your willing to spend. If you want options, one your looking for will probably be the size of about 3 5 foot PVC pipes.

You can spend quite a bit of money on a wireless range extender, depending how far away those networks are, what kind of authentication they use, and how much your willing to spend. If you want options, one your looking for will probably be the size of about 3 5 foot PVC pipes.

Back