Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can I unlock a Sprint Blackberry Curve and switch the network to AT&T?

hello world! This is my very first question!

So I just switched from Verizon to AT&T about...hmm...two months ago. I got a gray Curve and I love this service! Mom got an LG Shine. One day, she needed to use the internet on my phone. Since she loved the speed and clarity of it, she now wants a red Curve
    (go figure)

Problem now is, it's March, we purchased these phones on Feb. 1. I'm gonna have to pay the full retail price of $489 for a new phone for her. I have the money, but I rather spend it on other things than a phone.

Here's an aha momnet. My mom's best friend has had a red curve from Sprint for about 2-1/2 months (it looks so new, she had a skin and a case over it while in use). but now she's going to get some touch screen phone from Sprint. Her husband despises blackberries, so she plans to just give it to my mom. She said that she can unlock it and possibly switch the network to AT&T

I know! It's a real long story, but is that possible? Unlock a Sprint Curve and switch it to AT&T?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nope, Sprint does not use sim cards other than in their nextel phones. AT&T does..simple answer..look on craigslist, theres always phones for sale for real cheap since ppl switch all the time and get tired of thier old phones.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nope, Sprint does not use sim cards other than in their nextel phones. AT&T does..simple answer..look on craigslist, theres always phones for sale for real cheap since ppl switch all the time and get tired of thier old phones.