im 10 years old my stomach hurts all the time i eat healthy but im getting fatter am

if you are having sex and not using any birth control it is possible. talk to you mother or a trusted adult about your concerns. its probably puberty and or irritable bowl syndrome.

Have you even started your period? You need that and to have sex. At 10, I doubt you've had both.
I hope they have sex ed at your school. Pay attention.

There's no reason to suspect pregnancy unless you are sexually active. It might be that you are gaining fat. Every person does get a little fat even if they eat healthy.

are you serious? no, honey, if you did not have sex, you are not pregnant

unless you have had unprotected sex I doubt it, but also your ten only just hitting puberty coz if you have not started getting your period yet you cant be pregnant

Unless you've had sex you can't be pregnant. You also have to have had your period. If your stomach hurts all the time you need to go see a doctor.

You should let your parents know about your discomfort. It should be investigated by a physician.. I doubt that you are pregnant, It would have to be by immaculate conception and I would look for the second coming.

10?...
TEN?
are you kidding me? this has to be a joke!

if this is real, i hope you are cause obviously you have no future ahead for yourself anyway! .. consequences suck but stiff sh*t, grow the fk up!

no pet your now pregnant your probably haven your first period! you cant get pregnant without unprotected sex, and it duzn sound like you have had sex! dont worry your ok!

I doubt you are having sex at 10, but you never know kids are doing it younger and younger. If you have never had sex with a a boy, then you are not pregnant.

Back