Since the Seahawks picked up Housh, and Raiders signed Barnes, could the Raiders

StephenG1

Dec 24, 2008
draft Crabtree? here's the website where the Raiders promised that they will not draft a O-Lineman.

http://blogs.nfl.com/category/news/
its on the second headline.
oh PLEASE.
their O-Line is NOT that bad.people over-exaggerate on how bad it is, its actually a bit frustrating.they have been getting better and better every week, and since now that they replaced Harris with Barnes, their O-Line could be pretty decent next season.
well, i guess it could be Maclin instead.

Doubtful. I mean, if I were the Seahawks, I'd be drafting Crabtree regardless if I have Housh or not. Crabtree and Housh would make a good duo.

I actually think WR would be a better choice.

The WR position is not deep this year. The only two I can see making decent careers are Crabtree and Maclin, possible Heyward-Bay. Percy Harvin will be a bust. There are a lot of good OT this year, so I think they could pick up a good one in the 2nd round.

Like Penn State said, they are investing big bucks in JMarc and DMac, so why get a one year gag to try to fix things? Do what Detroit is doing. Detroit is awful. They are just flat out terrible. BUT, they are starting from the bottom up. Detroit isn't getting greedy and getting receivers any more. Johnson was a guy you just can't pass up, but they have picked up a lot of lineman and dbs that will help build into a successful organization over time. The Raiders need to do the same. Stop getting the hot college prospect and get something you really need: O lineman.

Wow. Al Davis has reached an all time high for stupidity. Ya know having a million skill position players who run 4.3 40s is great. If you have an offensive line who can give the QB more than one to two seconds to throw. Not to mention opening up holes for that mutli million dollar Darren McFadden would be nice.

But no, that's Al Davis, staying flashy and trendy as always. He must consider himself a lucky man; being able to suck so bad that he's able to draft all those studs year in and year out. Tell ya what, I like the Raiders but they are going nowhere with Al Davis.

Wow. Al Davis has reached an all time high for stupidity. Ya know having a million skill position players who run 4.3 40s is great. If you have an offensive line who can give the QB more than one to two seconds to throw. Not to mention opening up holes for that mutli million dollar Darren McFadden would be nice.

But no, that's Al Davis, staying flashy and trendy as always. He must consider himself a lucky man; being able to suck so bad that he's able to draft all those studs year in and year out. Tell ya what, I like the Raiders but they are going nowhere with Al Davis.

Back