Nokia e66 lock code error?

P¡nd¤

Dec 24, 2008
my e66 has a problem. the phone lock is mucked up. when i try the default 12345 number it does not work. i have also tried to reset the phone by holding *3green call button and power at same time. the 12345 still does not work.
how can i unlock it? the IMEI is 352943025362919
This problem only occured when i updated the phone software to the new one. please help.

I have 2 choices for you to try. Type the code in from the first one on your keypad (if possible) and if that does not work then type in your IMEI in the link below and it will generate a Master Code for you to enter:

Nokia *#7328748263373738# Resets the security code to default(ie,12345)

greasyof

i have problem with my nokia e66 it asking lock code i dont know

my e66 has a problem. the phone lock is mucked up. when i try the default 12345 number it does not work. i have also tried to reset the phone by holding *3green call button and power at same time. the 12345 still does not work.
how can i unlock it?

same problem

hello
i faced the same problem . i format the phone(hard format) and after that it start asking for securty code while it is not acceptng default code of 12345.
can anyone tel if this problem is removed by update ???
i m using 200.21.118 firmware
my securty code is 12345 i didnt chnged that and never used too

Sir,

My nokia E66 also tried to reset the phone by holding *3green call button and power at same time. the 12345 still does not work.
how can i unlock it? the IMEI is 353212035174451

i have problem with my nokia e66 it asking lock code i dont know

Lock code ??? Did you mean carrier lock code ? Make sure that your Nokia E66 is locked with any carrier or not by inserting another network sim card with it . If it asks for unlock code, you can found that your Nokia is locked with your current carrier . To remove carrier lock, use unlock code . You can get it from any of the online vendors like SuperUnlockCodes.com to unlock it .

Back