nokia e66 lock code error. please help?

P¡nd¤

Dec 24, 2008
hi, i downloaded the new software version for my e66 and when i switch on the phone it says lock code. so i entered the default lock code 12345 and it dint unlock. i have never put a lock code before. how can i unlock it?
please help. URGENT

how can i get lock code for e66

hi, i downloaded the new software version for my e66 and when i switch on the phone it says lock code. so i entered the default lock code 12345 and it dint unlock. i have never put a lock code before. how can i unlock it?
please help. URGENT

hussain arbi

press 112 and then press the green button for 2 to 5 second it will say emergency number but will unlock in next 3 seconds

112 ok then it locks again,,,,,the f**** code cannot be unlocked.......it needs the f*** new update....

kaiff

thanks dud, its works, i try 112 then i press green button for 5 sec after 3 se my mobile is un lock,
thanks again

i have some times screen mirror view reverse view what's problem kindly help me

Thanks

112 worked. Thanks a lot! I searched a lot but couldn't find the trick anywhere. Do yu have any idea about the erorr 'Camera : Feature not supported!"

Thanks a lot......its works, i try 112 then i press green button for 5 sec after 3 secs my mobile is unlock thanks again

dont ever press 112 and the green button cause when i did it and 3 it DID said emergency call and i stop the call and 3 sec later the police called me and said i called 911 so i was like WHAT?!! i didnt call 911 at all but is 112 but the police kept insisting i called when i didn't i have just said it probably bump into something so they stop saying I CALLED THEM and they asked all kind of questions if i were able to speak freely or someone with me

thanks dud, its works, i try 112 then i press green button for 5 sec after 3 se my mobile is un lock,
thanks again

nokia e66

pliz help with my nokia e 66,have tried 122 but nothing,still remains locked!

guys i need ur help.
i bought e66 from my friend and hard formated it usng green+3+*
securt code appers and i remved it using 112 bt nw i want to do software update . can any bdy plz tell m that shuld i go for that update or not.. bcz i fear that if nokia resolved that 112 bug i could nt open my phone again bcz after update it will pprobably ask m 4 a scrty code.
waiting 4 reply,
tnx

hey u bastard 112 is police department number. U r making people fool...

Back