Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

rumors that i do drugs in school!?! (well i don't)?

how is it going guys. okay, i transferred to new high school this year (i'm a junior). And here is this one weird chinese kid (i think he also transferred) who started spreading rumors that i'm a coke addiction. I don't even know about this kid and I found this out because my friend told me about it. well i don't know if people really believe it, but what would you guys do? should i just ignore him or confront?. (i'm quite pissed too)

thanks for answer

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would simply go up to the kid and be like
    "Don't you have better, more productive things to do in your free time, then spread lies around about me? Because, if you don't, that's pretty sad, and I feel bad for you"

Downloads
    Uploads
    i would confront him about it then forget about it afterward

Downloads
    Uploads
    confront him right away.

You have to confront him. He will back down. Ask him what his problem is. Start pointing out to others things about him. And if nessessary give him a nice black eye.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You should tell him the truth and tell him to mind his own business. If you don't do drugs, you have nothing to worry about. When you get older, you'll realize stupid things like this do not matter that much :-)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nip it in the bud, since ur so called "friend" told u about it confront the Chinese boy in front of ur friend to see if ur friend heard it from the horse's mouth or if the Chinese boy denies it to u both then u know who really is spreading the so called "rumor". U'll be surprise to find out it wasn't the Chinses boy, who doesn't know u that well, but ur so called "friend" who is really doing the spreading of rumors. Do not confront the Chinese boy when u r "pissed off" but rather when u r calm, if the Chinese boy admits it ask him why would he do something like spread such bad rumors about u when he doesn't even know u or supply with the drugs, that is if he isn't ur supplier, then he isn't spreading rumors but stating facts.

confront him and be like "hey i dont like what your saying about me. so stop. thanks." then walk off. (make sure you direct it to him; look him in the eyes.) if it keeps happening, get even..haha.

Hope that helps! =)