Free AIM/MSN/GOOGLE/YAHOO messengers on your Blackberry

admin

Administrator
Jun 17, 2007
Canada
If you were always interested in getting your favorite messenger to work on your Blackberry, this is the thread you have been searching for:

Instructions will be as easy as possible, as I have recently got it to work after countless hours of searching for proper instructions.

1. On your home computer, download and install Google talk
(essential part of this setup even if you are not interested in using Google talk later.)
2. Setup your Google Talk account and ensure it's working.
3. Download and install PSI messenger (crusal part of this setup)
4. Login into your PSI messenger with your Google Talk account while using jaim.at service.
5. Now click on Service Directory under jaim.at (you will see MSN, AIM, YAHOO transports)
6. Double-Click on one of the transports you are insterested in using, window will pop-up with your username and password. Use your MSN or AIM username and password.
7. As your PSI will login and get your friends names, it will give you an alert to either add them.
8. You are done, now close your PSI and GoogleTalk, (you can even uninstall them both)
9. On your Blackberry, download GoogleTalk, and login, You will see all your contacts, from AIM/MSN/YAHOO/GOOGLE appear and you will be ready to chat.

Happy typing.

If you were always interested in getting your favorite messenger to work on your Blackberry, this is the thread you have been searching for:

Instructions will be as easy as possible, as I have recently got it to work after countless hours of searching for proper instructions.

1. On your home computer, download and install Google talk
(essential part of this setup even if you are not interested in using Google talk later.)
2. Setup your Google Talk account and ensure it's working.
3. Download and install PSI messenger (crusal part of this setup)
4. Login into your PSI messenger with your Google Talk account while using jaim.at service.
5. Now click on Service Directory under jaim.at (you will see MSN, AIM, YAHOO transports)
6. Double-Click on one of the transports you are insterested in using, window will pop-up with your username and password. Use your MSN or AIM username and password.
7. As your PSI will login and get your friends names, it will give you an alert to either add them.
8. You are done, now close your PSI and GoogleTalk, (you can even uninstall them both)
9. On your Blackberry, download GoogleTalk, and login, You will see all your contacts, from AIM/MSN/YAHOO/GOOGLE appear and you will be ready to chat.

Happy typing.
it actually worked, thanks

it actually worked, thanks
Hello I am new here...I have a blackberry 8350i, and I am using it with the Boost mobile unlimited plan, I followed the instructions here, I created an account with psi, added gtalk to psi, but when I try to connect gtalk through my blackberry, it gives me the following message..."connection error (65) problem receiving data from server". I don't know what am I doing wrong? any advice? thanks in advance.

Hello I am new here...I have a blackberry 8350i, and I am using it with the Boost mobile unlimited plan, I followed the instructions here, I created an account with psi, added gtalk to psi, but when I try to connect gtalk through my blackberry, it gives me the following message..."connection error (65) problem receiving data from server". I don't know what am I doing wrong? any advice? thanks in advance.

Google.com

Back