Always Remember me (game) NEED FULL GAME TORRENT!?

it didn't expired, you just need to click QUICKLY to the code at the top. Otherwise it will fade away.
I'm from algeria and it didn't expired.

Dadndelion-http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/otome-games-artbooks-114/otome_pc-%5B121130%5D%5Bcheritz%5D%5Benglish%5Ddandelion-wishes-brought-you-crack-1-1gb-332187/
Nameless will be posted next

ive downloaded them all, but i don't know how to use the crack on dandelion

ive downloaded them all, but i don't know how to use the crack on dandelion

The erogedownload one should be pre cracked, all you need to to is lunch it from the dandelion.exe in C:\Program Files (x86)\Dandelion - Wishes brought to you - Full\dandelion ( or wherever you put your Dandelion in)

Cherry Tree High I! My! Girls! http : // erogedownload . com / downloads / cherry-tree-high-i-my-girls /

Request list update:
- Swords Of Edo graphic novels
- Kat Attack
- Fragment's Note for Android
- Princess Battles
- No Thank You!
- Vera Blanc 1-2 latest version
- Elendia Ceus (rpg game)
- Tokyo School Life
- Invisible Apartment Zero (for Windows) (https://vndb.org/v16776)
- Nameless ~The one thing you must recall~
- High School Dreams: Best Friends Forever
- Alta, Texas
- Cute Knight Kingdom v1.1
- Artisan: Going Home Again
- Black Diary Case 1
- Black Diary Case 2
- Voices from the Sea Plus
- Sakura Angels
- Oblivious Garden ~Carmina Burana
- Harajuku Dating Paradise
- Sons of Arcadia

Recent links:
- Kana Imouto Okaeri
- Hanachirasu
- Dandelion
- Cherry Tree High I! My! Girls!

There have seemingly been dozens of links posted for Dandelion over the past few pages. How can people still be having issues with it?

Using a crack is not hard but it can be confusing for those who are doing it the first time.

So, any news about No, Thank You!!! ? I think someone uploaded a installer some pages back...

Apparently mangagamers stuff comes prepackaged as a download so there is no installer.
Should I ask the person to torrent the copy anyways?

Does that mean someone already cracked it since there's an activation code for the game? or I'm wrong?:damn fly:

Does that mean someone already cracked it since there's an activation code for the game? or I'm wrong?:damn fly:

No it means someone is willing to give their copy of the game up but only if it can be cracked but there's no installer with mangagamer releases apparently. They come preinstalled.

No it means someone is willing to give their copy of the game up but only if it can be cracked but there's no installer with mangagamer releases apparently. They come preinstalled.

I m not sure about No, Thank You but all the mangagamer games that I bought come with a installer

Apparently mangagamers stuff comes prepackaged as a download so there is no installer.
Should I ask the person to torrent the copy anyways?

If the person is willing to share their copy then it would genuinely be very nice of them, although my only worry if it still needs to be cracked, i'm not sure if there are people (in this forum at least) who can crack games.

I may be mistaken but I checked the files given by the uploader in the forum request section of No thank you and it seems it's the extracted files? because when I went to the tumblr page of mangagamer MangaGamer Staff Tumblr, it seems you have to download files MG131_1.zip and MG131_2.zip to get the exe file??

Well, if we can get the game, maybe we can ask nicely for the Anon Cracker from erogedownload to crack it? He cracked Dandelion after all...

Back