Should girls be required to take home economics all four years of high school so

No. Not all women want to become housewives. I for one don't. Besides, if women should be required to take such classes, so should men, because there are a lot of them who will probably need these skills if they live by themselves.

I think everyone (women and men) should learn how to do that since you never know who will be the head of house hold, us guys don't know if we became widowers who will do all that, and if we don't get a girlfriend? We all should know how to do these things no matter which gender cause there basics to family raising

Yes. And while we're in the business of turning back social progress, boys should also have mandatory classes in farming, carpentry and swordsmanship.

</sarcasm>

Wow, talk about backwards !!

I think we should require Home Ec. for ALL students, as well as basic-economics (banking, checking and credit issues) and basic home and auto repair !!

I took home economics in high-school back in 1979... I already knew how to cook and sew and of COURSE clean, but it was simple credits. After my 15 years of flying with the Navy I went to a Culinary Academy to kill time while waiting for my PhD acceptance letter.

Back