What are some other FREE websites like Myxertones?

mJenny

Jun 24, 2008
I used to use Myxertone, but now it doesnt work for Verizon. My friend told me there is another website just like it thats free, but she cant remember what it is. Any help?

FREE!

I took these comments from Zedge.net - check it out, doesn't get much better.

“ I Love this website. I’m sorry I didn't find it sooner. I plan on being a member here for many years to come! ” – Jaystick504, United States

“ This is the best site for mobile phone lovers! Everything here is toooo cool.”- Hoolbidam, India

“ I must say that this place rockz! I never found any mobile site that comes close to the greatness of this one.”- 050485, Philippines

Absolutely brilliant. The site is just great.” – Sandra Joy, UK

Awesome!!!!! Just an awesome site. I love it, great job.” – Suchmore, Germany

“ Wow the look of Zedge is excellent. It is my favorite place on the internet” – Marinori, Croatia

“ This is the best place where I can free my phone. Thanks guys.” – Quikbuyer87, Peru

“ In a free mobile community, I rate Zedge as 100 out of 100.” – nite­_ryder, India

“ Awesome site. I have all my friends addicted to the Zedge too.” – Jamie1981, US

“ Finally a place where someone can get stuff for their cell phones for free. It's an awesome page and really easy to use. A million thanks to who ever had the bright idea to create this website.” EricDraven25, Portugal
:D

Hey, Jenny! Zedge is a terrific service, but your favorite place to get free ringtones -- Myxer.com -- is supporting Verizon again. Our team recently developed a new way to deliver those 'tones, so give it a shot -- and be sure to drop me a personal email if you experience any further problems: [email protected] .

Learn all about our recent Verizon delivery tweak here: Verizon Update « Myxer Blog

Thanks for using our service! Be sure to tell a friend!

--J.C. Hutchins
Social Media Marketing Manager, Myxer.com

...and myxer was great because you could pinpoint the exact part of the song you wish to start at down to 100th of a second, but now I have found that it jumps back a second from where you place the start point. Its quite gay, other than that youre the best tho ;|

hey my yahoo got deleted and now i cant get on myxer and idk is there some way to like just change the email on my account

help

what free ringtone website supports SPRINT!!!!! please help me!!!!

I can't get the quality I want on any site I use. When it sends to my phone, it sounds like I held my phone up to a speaker and recorded it that way. I want better quality. I've used Myxer, PhoneZoo, and Zedge won't sen it to my phone (Only way to make it a ringtone is when I get it in a message as it seems. Tried everything else, but nope!). So any help as to better quality ringtones that are sent straight to my phone?

Ringtone sites

A couple that are good is mabilo.com and mytinyringtone.com

Really?

:coffee:Ok, Little Miss Sex, That is just gross! This was a question by somebody who wanted a real answer, not some little whore who wants sex moaning about it! :bad:
Maybe you should go :lick ice: or get swept up by a :vaccum:, and I'm not ;) ing...
Nobody is going to bow down to you like you are the :all mighty:, so suck it up! You might want to :capitulate:!! Or maybe someday you will get this.....:hammer punch: which will cause your slutty little face to look like this....:stop glass:!!!!!!!!!!!
Have fun is Sluttville!!!!!!!!!1:3_8_13[1]:
:coffee:
:lick ice:
:vaccum:
:all mighty:
:capitulate:
:hammer punch:
:stop glass:
:stop glass:

call me send me some pictures show me what you got and i might give you a call my number is 573 587 3622

Back