how do i make my room FASHION THEMED?

AnneC

Jun 1, 2008
I LOVE FASHION AND WANT A FASHION ROOM (DA DA) WELL MY MOM SAID no so i have to do this on my own what should i put in it and where should i get the stuff i want my room to look like the one on the site http://mariesmanor.fateback.com/Teens/Bedrooms.html the fashion one at the bottom

HELP:

well some easy on the cheaper side things:

you could first paint your room that pink color or similar color. look at colors that are big in fashion right now.

i have one of those mannequins in my room i got it for christmas but im pretty sure it was pretty cheap

buying new sheets and bedding really can change a room too. in that picture it was zebra print but any fashion bedding would do.

they have a lot of good room decor at target for really cheap. cause my room is basically themed like that one. pink walls, mannequins, dressing room mirrors etc. and that's where i got all the stuff.

cool lights add a fun touch to your room too

well some easy on the cheaper side things:

you could first paint your room that pink color or similar color. look at colors that are big in fashion right now.

i have one of those mannequins in my room i got it for christmas but im pretty sure it was pretty cheap

buying new sheets and bedding really can change a room too. in that picture it was zebra print but any fashion bedding would do.

they have a lot of good room decor at target for really cheap. cause my room is basically themed like that one. pink walls, mannequins, dressing room mirrors etc. and that's where i got all the stuff.

cool lights add a fun touch to your room too

that is a pretty cute room,
well..
first of all you have to buy some things.
i would go to places like the dollar store,
target, walmart.. and such
to get some small things,
like carpets, light shades, rugs.. such..
But, if you want the model bodys,
you would probably have to go a high priced store type thing.
Its gonna be pretty hard to do that.
But for now, get some cute zebra rugs, or any animal print,
and light shades,
and little simple things..

Back