Windows Movie Maker/DVD Maker Help?

ArrikaS

Jul 25, 2008
I created a dvd with Movie Maker and created it with DVD Maker. I put it in my Magnavox dvd recorder/player to view it. I didn't have a problem viewing it except that the picture was too small with black space on the sides. I decided to remake it so it would fit the tv screen better. Now I can't get the DVD player/recorder to recognize the disc. I am using a DVD-R disc and the file I'm burning is .wmv. I am usually pretty good with figuring this stuff out, but after wasting at least 5 discs I'm getting frustrated. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
*I edited the video with movie maker and created it with DVD maker.

Maybe this might work; get a new disc, change the aspect ratio in the settings, choose the opposite of whatever is selected currently.

But sometimes the video you shoot is not made for the size TV you have (so you'll see black bars on top/bottom or right/left), like the old cube TVs and new flatscreens, you can see the difference of video right? Like the old was square-ish video the new is rectangle-ish video, also called 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratios.
I'm pretty sure your problems are caused by the aspect ratio the video was shot in, the only solution fir that is to zoom or stretch the video

I would suggest using DVDSanta to do this. It's a free download., Let me get you a torrent link. http://www.kat.ph/dvdsanta-v4-5-vlcb-t798981.html

Back